Long-term business in the fast-paced world is nothing but a fantasy. It is about time that we realise that waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress. Unless you’re bound by constraints, you don’t really create, do you? Take a look at some of the inspirational quotes by the startup founders.
1. “Sustaining a successful business is a hell of a lot of work, and staying hungry is half the battle.” –Wendy Tan White, co-founder and CEO of MoonFruit
2. “Make your team feel respected, empowered and genuinely excited about the company’s mission.” –Tim Westergren, co-founder of Pandora
3. “Even if you don’t have the perfect idea to begin with, you can likely adapt.” –Victoria Ransom, co-founder of Wildfire Interactive
An idea goes on to live eternally, beyond the living. Yet they only stand futile if not executed. You may not have the most awesome, out-of-the-box idea, but it could eventually become one of the best suited for the market.
4. “If things are not failing, it’s not innovating enough”- Elon Musk, CEO of space X and Tesla motors.
Failure is always an option, to start again, to learn. You only get disappointed when you expect. What makes us grow is not the success, but the effort we put in to attain it. Don’t let the risk of failure inside your head multiply, instead concentrate on the task.
5. “Your reputation is more important than your pay check, and your integrity more than your career.”- Ryan Freitas About.me co-founder.
6. Its not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen”- Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder.
7. “There is nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team”- Jasos Fried, 37signals founder.
A team works for a common vision. A swift and crisp team, whether small or big, sweeps over a massive win. We have always known, the smaller pieces of a puzzle is what makes it both difficult and easy.
8. “Get five or six of your smartest friend in a room and ask them to rate your idea.”
9. “Chase the vision, not the money the money will end up following you”- Tony Hsieh, Zappos, CEO
10. “Nothing works better than improving your product”-Joel Spolsky, Stack overflow co-founder.
Curiosity is the mother of invention. What you give to the world determines what they give you back in return. The best is always rewarded. So keep aiming for the best. Remember there is always room for improvisation.
It does not always matter how quick you do a job as much as how well you do it. Initiate, innovate, improve is what winners practice. After initiating an idea, all that is required if to identify the flaws and improvise. Hope these quotes by the start up founders have inspired you!