Fashion always looks forward.Although it is often a repetition of ideas it ends up creating something new every time.It is the way we put things together that make us fashionable. Don’t you think so? Fashion isn’t something which is limited to clothes. Fashion is something which makes you feel important. So make your presence felt.
1.”Fashion fades, only style remains the same”- Coco Chanel
Fashion is all about the latest trends, but trends change over time. Style dosen’t. Being stylish is more about being oneself. Take pride in being yourself! Start being yourself more and more.
2. “Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works” – Steve Jobs
3. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality”-Walt Disney
A design is a good communicator. It is a picturization of your creativity and innovations. So if you do it the right way it will last forever.So start innovating and stop not till your goal is reached.
4. “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
5. “I don’t design clothes, I design dreams” – Ralph Lauren
Fashion is not just a piece of fabric. It is an idea of who you are and the image you want to project. It is a state you aspire to be in. It is a way to live your dream.
6. “A purpose, an intention, a design, strikes everywhere even the careless, the most stupid thinker” – David Hume
7. “Successful design is not the achievement of perfection but the minimization and accommodation of imperfection” – Henry Petroski
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. It is difficult to attain perfection, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. So aim higher and strive for continuous improvement.
8. “‘Design’ is a word that’s come to mean so much that it’s also a word that has come to mean nothing”- Jonathan Ive
9. “Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing… layout, processes, and procedures” – Tom Peters
10. “Design is not making beauty, beauty emerges from selection, affinities, integration, love” -Louis Kahn
Inspiration comes in so many shapes and sizes, but designers often seek the best inspiration from those who’ve been there and done it before. Simplicity is one of the important aspect of design, it brings out the exquisiteness of the design, So keep it smart, keep it simple!