The first thing that comes to our mind when we talk of social media is platforms like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and others to follow. It’s a term we all use almost everyday in our lives. Social media if explained in very simple language is a medium of communication and interaction. In our busy schedule we all need some entertainment and what serves the purpose better ! Listed below are the famous quotes we all must have scroll through at some point of time or the other on social media.
1. “Transparency may be the most disruptive and far-reaching innovation to come out of social media.” – Paul Gillin
2. “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” –
Social media is an excellent platform to meet entirely new people and revive old friendship. Hence more than making you a tech expert it brings out the interactive side of you.
3. “I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.” –
4. “Everyone starts out with nobody listening to them and nobody to listen to. How and who you add determines what Twitter will become for you.” –
5. “Going viral is not an outcome; it’s a happening. Sometimes it happens; sometimes it doesn’t. Just remember, fans are vanity and sales are sanity.” –
6.“Social media will help you build up loyalty of your current customers to the point that they will willingly, and for free, tell others about you.” –
Social media is an excellent platform for sharing and acquiring information and setting all new trends. Right from drawing support from like minded people to sharing political beliefs social media has made our life a little different from what is was 10 years back.
7. “The key to engaging content? Think bigger, bolder and braver.” -Ann Handley
No risk no gain. Heard of it, right? If we don’t dare to risk we have settle for ordinary. Thinking out of the box is a must if we aspire to leave a mark. Setting goal is the primary key to turn the invisible to visible and content is a weapon to win this social media race.
8. “Almost overnight the internet has gone from a technical wonder to a business must- Bill Schrader
9. “Visual marketing does not just sell a product or service – it sells an experience around your business.” – Rebekah Radice
10.”Entrepreneur your distinction can be found on twitter so, is your thought leadership impressing or depressing?”-
11.”Marketing is still thought of as an expense, sales is still thought as a revenue. We have got to change that”-
In the present day business scenario return-on-investment (ROI) is an important metric . If someone is asking you about your marketing strategy what do you think they are actually implying? If I am the one on the receiving end i would definitely want to know how much revenue is the strategy providing? That is what marketing actually strives for.
12. “At best, you should spend a minimum amount of time on social media each day – just enough to keep your army of followers engaged and growing.”- Kevin J. Donaldson
13. “Don’t just be selling, be connecting,”- Bernard Kelvin Clive
Selling and connecting are two like compliments. One without the other is futile. Connecting to people and knowing their taste and preference is very crucial for selling the desired goods or services. Will you buy any commodity from a seller who cannot connect to you and make you feel the importance of the product? I don’t think so. SO connect, create!,make a difference, matter and Be missed.!
14. “You are what you tweet”- Germany Kent.
15. “Social media isn’t a brand strategy. Social media is a channel. While it’s important for a brand to develop something to say, it’s more important to create something that will be heard.” ― David Brier
16 “Social Media Strategy isn’t rocket science…but it might as well be if you don’t know what you’re doing.” ―
17. “We spend 80% of our time developing content and only 15% sharing it.”- Ian cleary.
18. “By giving people the power to share we are making the world more transparent”- Mark Zuckerberg.
19.”Active participation on Linkedin is the best way to say ‘look at me!’ without saying ‘look at me!’ “- Bobby Darnell.
20. “If you are not on social media and you are not learning, not laughing, not being inspired, not networking then you are using it wrong”.-Germany Kent
Linkedin is an employment oriented social networking side which makes networking a click away. Your work related details reaches employers getting you a step closer to getting hired.
Social media other than being an entertainment medium is a huge platform to reach out to the targeted audience at any given time. It helps in reaching out information to these audience incredibly fast. And it is obviously a time killer for most of us. Don’t you think so? Hope this quotes will help you gain a positive insight.